MPS Architects is a multi-disciplinary architectural firm with substantial experience in residential, private sector and infrastructure development. The following information provides an overview of some of our core services.
Is your project possible, practical and cost-effective? A feasibility study is the best way to determine if a project should proceed or not. MPS Architects has performed detailed feasibility studies for government departments and private sector firms that are concerned with project viability. We look at constraints, determine a budget and basic scope, and provide recommendations for the best possible project outcome.
MPS Architects undertakes a full range of project management services to ensure your project stays on track. Some of the project management services we provide include:
- Full analysis of the requirements of your project to determine scope and direction.
- Management and liaison with all groups involved in your development.
- Advising when specialist consultants are required and organising the tendering process and management of these resources.
- Management of ongoing scope and resource involvement, keeping an eye on time and budget.
Architectural designs for commercial and government developments are our speciality. We provide a full suite of services including:
- Formalisation of design briefs.
- Co-ordination of consultants’ design work.
- Implementation of design briefs.
- Preparation of council planning documentation.
Additionally, MPS has experience developing masterplans for a range of commercial and municipal clients. Our team takes into account all factors including cost-effectiveness, environmental considerations and community input to determine long-range plans for future development.
The construction process is very involved and can be overwhelming for those with little experience. MPS Architects helps to lessen this confusion by providing a single point of contact for your entire project. We can provide construction services tailored to your requirements. These include:
- Specification of building materials.
- Contract documentation.
- Administration and evaluation of tenders.
- Administration of construction contracts.
Interested in any of these services? Get in touch to discuss your project.